Oppo The Philippines just made one of their Reno6 series phones more attractive.
From now until March 31, 2022, you can get the OPPO Reno6 Z 5G via Smart Prepaid for P17,999 (about $351), down from its price of P19,999 ($390) at launch. The offer is exclusive to those who purchase carrier-exclusive units at select OPPO concept stores and partner resellers nationwide.
Just like the most premium OPPO Reno6 5G, the OPPO Reno6 Z 5G is being marketed as a camera phone, with software features like the company’s AI-powered enhanced portrait modes for photos and videos being one of its biggest draws . Features like Bokeh Flare Portrait, AI Palette, and AI Highlight Video should be something you can use to get more creative with your shots. Recall that the smartphone has a 64-megapixel rear triple camera system and a 32-megapixel, f/2.4 selfie shooter housed in a punch-hole on the upper left side of the AMOLED display. 6.43 inches.
Inside the Reno6 Z is a MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G chip paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. And if you ever need to top up the handset, know that the 4,310mAh battery supports OPPO’s 30-watt VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 technology; you will be able to get a full charge in just 52 minutes.
OPPO Reno6 Z 5G Specifications
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor with 5G
- Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB of storage
- Triple 64-megapixel, f/1.7 (main); 8 megapixels, f/2.2 (ultrawide); and 2-megapixel rear cameras (macro)
- 32-megapixel, f/2.4 front camera
- Fingerprint reader (under screen)
- 4,310 mAh battery with 30-watt USB-C charging
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Colours: Aurora and Stellar Black